But I will at least update on the Aedster in case he one day wants to make sure mom was paying attention. This is to make our family happy. Feel free to go Rachael-induced mommy-blogging coma and return when there are photos.
Aedan is almost 21 months old. Running, jumping, attempting to scale my countertops. He is obsessed with the pantry and the fridge. OBSESSED. It doesn't matter when I fed him last, he knows there is food in there and wants to eat it/look at it fondly all...day...long.
More and more words every day. He understand almost everything we say...I have to spell a lot of things. His side of things is coming along. Lots of really complicated sentences that mean something very specific to him and baffle the rest of us. But some favorite words are:
*Bumpa (Grandpa)
*GMah (Grandma)
*Night-Night!!! (repeated 10 times while waving goodbye to things in the house)
*Eyessssssssss (while blinking repeatedly)
*Toes
*Yessssssssss ( he says this when he gets what he wants...he punches his little fists in the air also).
Some of his favorite things:
* Singing "Wheels on the Bus"
* Helping wake Daddy or Mommy up while putting his finger to his lips and saying "Shhh, Shhh!"
*Bubbles (I had to go buy some today because he woke up from his nap repeating it over and over)
* The splash park- most of the other kids put there hands in while Aedan runs 80 miles an hour through each water jet



2 comments:
I miss him. And I miss you guys. Did you get my message last week? I heard a rumor that your phone is out of commission again????? Call me!
sweet! i can see his little fist pumps now!
wish we were seeing you sooner than christmas. it seems so far away!
Post a Comment