As we grew older, our lives got so busy we would sometimes see each other only in passing, even though we lived under the same roof. After high school I went away to college, and it was another few years before we ended up living together again. I remember being so surprised to meet the adult my little brother had turned into. I began to value his opinion so much. He was a man of few words at times, but he had an uncanny knack for seeing things exactly as they were, while I sometimes made the mistake of seeing them as I WISHED they were. David was never one to intimidate the guys I'd date, but he's quietly let me know exactly what he thought. And as much as it often shocked me or drove me crazy, he NEVER, EVER turned out to be wrong. Needless to say, when he told me he thought Mike was a really great guy, I knew I was safe.
In May my little brother married the woman he almost didn't get the chance to find. He was so blessed to be able to meet Natalie, and I know that the Lord not only brought them together, but has blessed their marriage so much. We just love her, and we love how happy she makes him.
So although a bit late, I wanted to show you a few of my very unprofessional shots of their wedding, and congratulate my brother on picking a great girl.
Aedan's first suit...
Just because I think Nat's excited face is one of the best things ever....



1 comment:
Hi Rachel!! I'm so happy for your brother! And you are so beautiful and your little boy is adorable!
Here's my new blog
www.brittanyandgirls.blogspot.com
Post a Comment