This wonderful post was delayed solely because I don't have words for the occasion. Almost a year ago Michael and I had our 4
th anniversary (wow?). Maybe for our 5
th I will be more poetic, but for now I just want to shout from rooftops how Giddily Happy In Love I Am!
Which is sickening, so I will proceed with pictures.
While we were staying at the cabin Mike surprised me with a San Fran excursion. We had so much fun, ate ourselves silly, and had a blast with his brother Jayson and his wife Kim, who came along for a piece of it. I swear, all my memories end up being food related. Clam chowder,
Ghirardelli sundaes, China Town...something good, etc, etc. Feed me and I'm a happy girl.



(totally unabashedly stole this pic idea from J & K)


It was lovely. And in the spirit of love, here are some of my favorite lyrics of late that speak volumes of truth:
Love
it will not betray you, dismay, or enslave you,
it will set you free
(Mumford and Sons)
1 comment:
so jealous of your San Fran trip. Jon and I have been wanting to go since we got married. Maybe this summer...
Post a Comment