Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Thanksgiving 2007

So here's our inaugural post! We have some good friends that have kept us updated on their lives through their blog pages, and with everyone we know constantly moving and parents who are soon-to-be missionaries, we thought it would be a great way to keep in contact and updated.

Mike's parents took their kids on a cruise over Thanksgiving to Ensenada, Mexico. I wish we had gotten more pics, but these are some of the highlights:

The Monarch of the Seas


This was the front of the ship, watching the anchor come up.


This was the picture of us on "formal night" we bought from the ship...



...because THIS is the one WE took.


Mike getting ready to rock climb on the ship. He was pretty excited.





The Carlson Clan waiting for the trolley to Old Town San Diego. We ate at the Old Town Cafe, the Romney Family's FAVORITE Mexican restaurant.




Our stateroom attendant made us towel animals every night. They had a class on the boat so you could learn how to do it, but I'm towel-folding challenged.



Monkey and Elephant!


















This guy was our favorite! He came around to everyone at our table the night before we docked in Mexico and had a different face in every picture! We were rolling on the floor by the time he was done. He also looks suspiciously Indian,as opposed to Mexican, but whatev'.

Love, Mike and Rach

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you started a blog, I just started mine pretty recently. How fun to go on a cruise! It looks like you guys had a great time!

NatAttack said...

Just found your blog! Yay. I'm always happy when people join the family. PS--I just LOVE your short hair.