Mike and I traveled to California in August for his friend Marie's wedding. It was the first time either of us had gotten to go to the LA temple, which was beautiful! Michael met up with one of his old mission companions the next day and went surfing! I was still pretty sick in my first trimester, so I gladly stuck with my picture-taker job. I was wrapped up in about 10 blankets it was so cold- I can't BELIEVE they were brave enough to go in the water, wet suit or no wet suit!
Here's my brave husband in action:
He actually did really well! Meanwhile I made friends with a seagull.



3 comments:
Rachel... I would love to take some shots of you and your belly... I need more practive... oh and when you baby comes I can practice on your mimi rachel too... let me know if you're interested... still practicing... some there may only be a couple worthy of having, but if you don't mind... ps sorry I could make it to your baby shower... merrill and I were helping out with youth conference that day : (
Hello my prego friends! We just figured out this whole blogging thing and i found you. How are things?
Hello! Cute lil' baby bump. I bet its fun to have Kim go through it too. And surfing looks fun but cold!
Post a Comment