Michael, Rachael, and Aedan!
Congratulations you guys! We love you so much! I can't believe that Michael is a dad...THAT'S a crazy thought!
I just took a second look at Aeden, and he TOTALLY looks like Michael. Like he literally stole Michaels upper lip!!!
Aedan is SO cute! I still can't believe how much he looks like Micheal! You guys are such awesome parents! Love ya!
Congratulations you two! What a beautiful baby!
oh how exciting!!! he is one cutie!!! mike looks like a cute daddy!! CONGRATS!!!!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Congratulations you guys! We love you so much! I can't believe that Michael is a dad...THAT'S a crazy thought!
I just took a second look at Aeden, and he TOTALLY looks like Michael. Like he literally stole Michaels upper lip!!!
Aedan is SO cute! I still can't believe how much he looks like Micheal! You guys are such awesome parents! Love ya!
Congratulations you two! What a beautiful baby!
oh how exciting!!! he is one cutie!!! mike looks like a cute daddy!! CONGRATS!!!!
Post a Comment