Monday, October 26, 2009

Grandparents

Time has gone so swiftly. I'm so in love with Fall it's not even funny. I love the weather (AZ weather that is), the decorations, the holidays, the colors (purchased in fake leaf form, due to Arizona's lack thereof). I find myself wanting to slip on a comfy sweater and take long walks and drink Vanilla Steamers to abandon. (Twice as expensive from Starbucks as opposed to QT, but better. Like a vanilla hot chocolate.)

Aedan in 9 months +, and practically walking. He's cruising all over and bumping all over and keeping us running. I wish I had realized what a luxury it was to change diapers on a baby that didn't move while I had it. Whew. I get a workout every time.

Michael's doing REALLY well in school. He's done most of the accounting classes he can do for now, so he's enjoyed a break from them this semester; taking stuff like American History or Sociology to fill some missing credits.

Work is going well for me. I still prefer being a mommy but I feel so blessed to have a fairly flexible job that I LOVE, and only 3x a week. It's allowed Mike to do school and he'll be done before we know it.

Here's some recent pics of Aedan with the grandparents. We feel so lucky to have them so close- they've been an amazing support and Aedan adores them. Although he might have been bribed a bit...

Aedan and Grandpa Carlson


Aedan and Grandma Carlson (and his cousin Lotta who's a week younger)


with Grandma and Grandpa Romney (we love having you back!)
(EDIT: Grandpa Romney's not innocent either. I found you two watching TV and eating potato chips the other night!)

1 comment:

Tina McKinnon said...

Great, fun pictures! xox