Thursday, November 5, 2009

Happy Birthday Mr. Carlson

I'm sorry you had to go to school and work on your birthday, but I knew you would. You always live up to your responsibilities and it's one of the reasons I'm so in love with you. Be excited though- Aedan's decorating the house:


He's excited for his daddy to get home and wrestle and play with him like you always do:


You're the most amazing father.

You've changed me in so many ways! Without you I would have completely missed out on the wonder of strawberry shakes (instead of chocolate), sushi (although it took me 4 tries!), In 'N' Out (we've almost hit all the AZ locations already, yes?), Blimpie instead of Subway (who knew vinegar made things SOOOOO good?), and all the other serious things that I'll tell you more about tonight. The important things.

We've come a long way, haven't we?

P.S. Enjoy the Mtn. Dew and Snickerdoodles. Your favorites!

P.P.S. And enjoy the climbing shoes. You totally deserved them.

No comments: