"Aedan found the cookie."
I didn't know what to make of this. "What cookie? Are there more cookies? Cookies sound really good right now..."
This is the way my mind works, people.
Then I remembered the cookie I had brought home from my parents' house the other night, safely tucked in a ziplock bag in a pocket of my purse. I had forgotten all about it.
Aedan hadn't.
More pics from the scene of the crime:



5 comments:
OH HAHAHAHA! Too cute!!! I can't wait to see that kid this weekend. He is crazy.
So cute! I love the smile. And then is oh so innocent face. :)
Hahaha! Sooo funny! AND cute. How is it that he looks SO much like Michael? Must be the troublemaker in him? ;)
You should definitely frame that first picture. I love that mischievous grin on his chocolate-y face!
So cute!!
The temple pics say in the corner:
Mesa Arizona Temple
Dedicated (and the date)
Let me know if you want some. You can leave a comment on the blog or email me at: kristynmerkley@gmail.com
Post a Comment