Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Updates...

We are all very sad that we haven't updated the blog in awhile. (Aedan hates hats, by the way...)
Plenty of updates- Aedan is walking! He's been doing it since just under 10 months old. Now at almost 11 months it's non-stop, all the time, Mom's about to keel over from exhaustion frequent. But it's so fun to watch him. He's become this confident little man exploring everything he can get his hands on. Positively glowing. The most frustrating part is he's juuuuuust tall enough to reach my table now, so he can pull off whatever happens to be too close to the edge.

He hates shoes so much. We've tried a few times now and he plants those little feet in one spot, stands stiff as can be and just wails and wails and won't move a muscle. I'm stressing out. Visions of my shoeless kindergarten student being sent home from school. My shoeless college student being mistaken for a bum. What to do, what to do?

Here's some pics from the last few months. (Maybe I already asked, but does anybody have tips on uploading video? I tried through blogspot and it was too big?)

Aedan had his tongue out everywhere he was going until he fell and bit it one day. Haven't seen it since.

At Uncle Ed and Aunt Carri's for Thanksgiving- hot on the trail of a bug...

Time for a bath...

See 'ya later!

3 comments:

Jon Lisa and Paxton said...

uuuum, what is all that crap on that kids face? And wow, I know Pax is only a week old but I know he's gonna be Aedan's size before I know it and your post makes me tired already. Oh, and I wanna see the whole shoe fiasco. I love that kid :)

Jayson, Kim, and Lotta Carlson said...

oh my gosh. the picture of him in the hat! he is changing so much. can't wait to see you guys in a couple weeks! yayyy!!!

Jayson, Kim, and Lotta Carlson said...

oh and Vimeo is good for uploading videos.