So this is my toddler. I'm not really sure when I got one, he just showed up one day. He's really very mature. He goes to the park and goes down the slide by himself. And he doesn't try to eat the sand anymore.
He keeps me updated on the latest literature...
Laughs at my jokes...
And if I am lucky he might even do a little housework... You really should look into getting one for yourself.
house wok huh? When will mine start doing that? P.S. the picture of Aedan reading the book is seriously my favorite ever. He looks so serious and into it but, oh yeah, wheres his shirt?! Haha, amazing!
isn't that crazy about the sand?? i didn't think i'd notice such a small thing but just the other day i was wondering why she wasn't trying to sneak it in her mouth!
aedan's party looked so cute! we needed you here to make lotta's cupcakes. mine = FAIL. you need to teach me.
we're so excited to see you this week! YAAAAAAY!!!
OMG!!!! Rachael, he is so much a toddler and not a little baby anymore!! It is amazing how fast they grow!!!! I LOVE the pics!!! He is sooo adorable!! Looks like you are raising him just right ;) Good job Momma!! :)
6 comments:
house wok huh? When will mine start doing that? P.S. the picture of Aedan reading the book is seriously my favorite ever. He looks so serious and into it but, oh yeah, wheres his shirt?! Haha, amazing!
Wow Rach! I can't believe he's grown so much. You have a toddler! I love the pics, Aedan is such a cutie! :)
isn't that crazy about the sand?? i didn't think i'd notice such a small thing but just the other day i was wondering why she wasn't trying to sneak it in her mouth!
aedan's party looked so cute! we needed you here to make lotta's cupcakes. mine = FAIL. you need to teach me.
we're so excited to see you this week! YAAAAAAY!!!
Been there, done that! Thanks anyway. I'd rather enjoy yours! He's a doll!
xox
OMG!!!! Rachael, he is so much a toddler and not a little baby anymore!! It is amazing how fast they grow!!!! I LOVE the pics!!! He is sooo adorable!! Looks like you are raising him just right ;) Good job Momma!! :)
Post a Comment