Saturday, February 21, 2009

Attention!!!

These are the two best baby products ever invented.

The Miracle Blanket:
www.miracleblanket.com


"Just another swaddling blanket?", you say? Ah contraire! This is the best swaddling blanket ever made, and it is the key to your happiness and survival. Aedan busted out of every blanket we wrapped him in and woke himself up all night long...until this. It has arm flaps that keep his arms in place so he can't unswaddle himself. He calms down the minute he gets in it! Yeah, it's pricier than other blankets, but it's a small price to pay for sleep!

This Book:


Aedan started getting REALLY colicky at about the 3 week mark, and Mike and I were starting to lose it. Swaddling alone didn't work, rocking didn't work, etc, etc. I had about 15 other mom's and my pediatrician recommend it- and it's pure gold. It's all about how babies less than 3 months old are sort of in their 4th trimester, and they just want to have the "womb experience" recreated. He has 5 little steps that stop Aedan crying in about 2 seconds. Awesome!

Guess what I'm getting for baby showers from now on???

3 comments:

Tina McKinnon said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tina McKinnon said...

That is absolutely the coolest thing I've ever seen! I'm going to have to check it out... unfortunately I'm too cheap to BUY one, but I bet I could make one with my trusty serger! That book sounds really good... I think my kids are about done having babies, so I guess I'll have to start giving it to my grandkids as they start their families... Thanks for the heads up.

Liz said...

That miracle blanket looks awesome. I wish I would have had that when Morgan was younger (it says on the website to use up to 4 months). I guess I'll just have to get it for the next one :).