This link:
http://www.azcentral.com/news/articles/2009/03/07/20090307scorpionstings-ON.html
...freaks me out.
"Warm weather leads to increase in scorpion stings"
So bees and I are not the best of friends, but scorpions creep me the heck out. EVERYONE I know has scorpions in their house down here in AZ, and my neighborhood is infested- people go on scorpion killing brigades with blacklights and bricks. The catch? Every house EXCEPT OURS. In the 27 years my parents have seen ONE scorpion, and it was outside in our front yard.
Is it because we don't have a pool? I don't know. You would think this would be reassuring to me, but it only has the opposite effect. Scorpions have become this unseen, unwitnessed menace that everyone else has and so I start to think it's just a matter of time until one crawls under the covers with me. I've had friends find them in shoes, clothes, bleacchhhggggg I'm getting creepy crawlies and lifting my feet off the floor just in case while I'm typing.
GROSS.
Saturday, March 7, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
I was stung in my bed once, NOT FUN! Dont worry though I think they go away as it heats up... Or maybe they come out as it heats up. I cant remember :)
Oh my heck I had no idea you had a baby! YAY! congrats!
he's looking so stinken cute! he's seems so big already. and im glad i wont be on that flight... :)
Post a Comment