Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Random

So the rest of the trip pics will be up when I get the chance, but just had random thoughts:

1. Took the 8 and 9 yr old Activity Day girls on the light rail today to get ice cream, and wanted to give it a shoutout. It was only $2.50 for an all day pass (cheaper for kids and seniors- it cost $5 for 4 of 'em) and was really clean and easy to use. So use it!

2. There are no nicknames that lend themselves to Aedan. I am well aware of this, and it doesn't bother me, but it's been funny to see what people call him. Mike calls him "Catfish" because in his swaddling blanket he wriggles around like a fish on a hook. My Dad named him Pumpkin Head. He's been called Little Man, Goober, and a few others. I just think it's funny how creative the names get when there's not a common one.

1 comment:

marry said...

Hey There... no worries... Is it David? Is he okay? I can't access Facebook from work and I didn't want you to think I forgot you... Let me know when you want to come see the place : ) Mary 480-239-5056... feel free to email me at marry.jordan@yahoo.com