
So a dear friend of mine (who also has THIS fabulous blog) does a "Flashback Friday" post from time to time. It's so much fun to see old high school photos, etc. Thought I'd take a cue from her and post our wedding pics. It's been nearly 3 years! I can't believe how much has changed since that time and how deeply we have continued to fall in love. I love my hubby. Oh, and I have to give him a shout-out- he made me scones for Mother's Day complete with homemade honey butter- my life is good.
*July 15th, 2006*
We took these on the Mesa Temple Grounds the day before we actually got married. I thought I might be sad having Michael see my dress before the actual wedding, but it was actually really special to have him see it for the first time when it was just me and him.


I love these close-ups of the dress. I had a miracle worker of a seamstress who not only added sleeves but hand beaded all her alterations to match the dress.



My flowers were done by one of my best friends since high school, Cari Kimball. They were absolutely breathtaking. Her blog is linked on my side page at Bloomington Flowers.



Mandy Stock, who I've known since 5th grade, did our cake. She spent hours on it and it looked gorgeous. I wanted something simple that let the colors of our flowers stand out.

Some of my other favorites




And there's so many more- I'll have to split this post up.We're so lucky to have so many family and friends who ROCK.



2 comments:
Fun pictures.. the ice cream cupcakes are delicious
it looked so beautiful, I wish I could have made it! love ya!
Post a Comment