Thursday, August 13, 2009

Kinda' gross confession.

When I make Kraft Macoroni and Cheese for me and only me, I like to eat it without mixing the cheese in very much, That's right. Thick, somewhat powdery clumps of cheese. It drives Michael crazy.

What's yours?

7 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Groooooosssssssss!!!!!

Lucy said...

good that you have the ability to drive Michael crazy, cooky dough is my thing........!!!

Jayson, Kim, and Lotta Carlson said...

I can't stand it when Jayson insists on putting ALL the butter in. I say half the amount. That way I don't feel guilty eating a whole box myself :)

Cute picture in the last post! Bet Aedan will have so much fun with your parents.

Jon Lisa and Paxton said...

Im trying to figure out my weird thing. I know I have one but its on the tip of my brain. It'll come to me and I shall share. Gross, btw. Haha, cant wait to see you in a couple weeks

jayson said...

so are you gonna stop updating now that your parents are home?? :(

Jake Hawkes said...

That's the most disgusting thing I've ever heard.