Thursday, August 6, 2009

So I've been meaning to share these for a week now, and just haven't had time. I keep looking at them again and again because they delight me so much!







THAT is the Aedan I've been trying to capture in a picture forever, the smile that has captured our hearts so completely. Unfortunately, he goes all deer in the headlights on me every time I attempt it. These were taken by the illustrious and gorgeous Cami Clay. She's the wife of one of Mike's best buds from high school, future RN (and you're gonna be great by the way), and very very talented photographer. She babysat Aedan the other night and took a couple shots.

See the rest of their work here: Claymoore Photography

In other news, Ma and Pa Romney are headed home in about 10 days or so!!! They've already left the great state of Maryland and are hitting a few church sites on the way home. They'll be in Palmyra, NY (www.mormon.org) tomorrow. We're so excited to see them!

P.S. I hate my blog address. I picked it 'cause I was goofing around when I made the blog and wasn't really ever going to do anything with it. But I did and I do and the name just isn't what I want anymore. I see there's a place to change it, but is that gonna' mess all my old posts up? Curious...

4 comments:

isaacandruth said...

Cute pics.... and there is a way to change your blog and keep the old posts because I did it... I just don't remember how!

Jon Lisa and Paxton said...

go to the cutest blog on the block website. they have a section for questions, secrets and tips and I think they tell you how there. Cute pictures, love that little smile!

Jayson, Kim, and Lotta Carlson said...

aedan is really chunkin up! really miss you guys! how fun for your parents to be almost home, that is going to be so wonderful!

Lucy said...

Aedan is so cute and the most chilled out baby, what a big change in just a few months! He is such a blessing! Mom