Sat outside and played with Aedan on the grass last evening at 5pm. And it was comfortable. Hallelujah!!!
Winter, I crave you. Come soon!
Wednesday, September 23, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Michael, Rachael, and Aedan!
Michael, Rachael, and Aedan!
5 comments:
the weather is SO awesome...well getting better at least! BEARABLE!
just come to Michigan. The weather is def just like AZ in the winter. HA! So much diff from the 100 degree heat I just left behind in that beautiful sunny state. Already miss you!
hallelujah! you are so funny. i'm glad its becoming a bit more bearable there.
still waiting for flashback fiesta! do you have any pictures of his teeth??
To cut the wood, I used Dustin's parents table saw. Dustin said it's not actually called that, but I don't remember what he said it was.
i want more updates! i'm dying to see pictures of aedan!!!
Post a Comment