Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Stephanie Nielson: My New Life

I have spoken to some of you about how much this woman has inspired me. Her faith, her reverence for womanhood and motherhood, and her beauty make me want to be better...more patient with my toddler, more faithful, more grateful to my Heavenly Father for all he has blessed me with. I am not sure why it has touched me so, following her blog...I am not usually one to be that interested in those I don't know personally. Maybe it is the way she makes being a mother look like the most exciting, most beautiful job in the world, even on the bad days. Maybe it is her steadfastness despite her trials. Watch...it will make you feel good.



Her blog: http://nieniedialogues.blogspot.com/

3 comments:

Tina McKinnon said...

That was really a good video... thanks for sharing it. I love to read NieNie's blogs, too. After I read them, I am better able to get through my days without whining as much... she is definitely a good example for us all... xox

Jon Lisa and Paxton said...

oh my goodness, bawling my eyes out. (sometimes I wish I wasnt so susceptible to tears). What a beautiful woman! I love when she said "I am not my body". Love it. Women, in general, care WAY too much about their appearances and we waste WAY too much time caring so much about what other people think. What a wonderful woman to look up to.

Liz Engstrom said...

Hey girl, my other friend posted this on her blog as well. Amazing story. I wish I could be that strong sometimes.
Love your blog:)
-Liz