aaaaannnndddd....I finally got my hair cut. Why is this news, you ask? Because it hasn't been done since about two months before
le baby. And because I now feel like a pretty darn cute human being/mommy, as opposed to a gross, unshowered covered in baby spit mommy.
Pics soon.
3 comments:
What! you cant do that to me!!! If you got your hairs cut then I need to see it!!!!! Put a pic up or send one to my phone!!! I need to get my hair done, but I dont wanna do it here because I dont know anyone :(
and I didn't even get to babysit???!!! Aedan is so funny, he loves any amount of attention he gets from everyone, we are so glad Michael brings him out on your working days, can't wait to see the new dooo!
We want pictures of your cute hair!! And Mr Aedan. Miss you..
Post a Comment