Monday, June 8, 2009

Ahh, haven't updated in ages.  Aedan and work have been keeping me running like a crazy woman.  I'll have to do a full post soon, but in the meantime here's the newest:

1.  We found a place to live!!!!  We wanted to rent until Mike's out of school so we don't have to resell if we need to move when he graduates.  We weren't really loving anything we were seeing and my folks are moving back around mid-August.  We talked to my illustrious favorite real estate agent/friend Nancy Hawkes who found us the CUTEST townhouse for rent in Gilbert right next to the freeway, so it's still a great location for our commutes.  We move in in July.  Seriously, if you need an agent give me a call and I'll give you her number.  She's fabulous.  (Pics soon!)

2.  Getting ready for the cabin at the end of June.  NOT lookng forward to a 13 hour+ drive with a 5 month old.  Any recommendations?

3.  Missing our in-laws who have moved/will move!  We're so sad to see you guys leave, and Jon and Lisa better get your butts back here soon!

6 comments:

Scott and Amber Bryson said...

Hey Rach! Sounds like things are busy for you, congrats on finding a place to live, that's exciting! And about Kissy, she has a facebook profile, so I'll send you a friend suggestion or something if I can, otherwise, you can look at my friends and add her from there! :)

Jon Lisa and Paxton said...

with catfish, just do what we did with our dogs on our way to Michigan... drug them with tranquilizers. Trust me, Aedan will fall asleep and you wont even know he's there. (wow, now imagine if I was actually serious)
oh and no worries, Jon and I will be back AS SOON AS POSSIBLE because food here SUCKS! I'll be home in August but Jon might stay until October! Anyway, so excited to see your new place! Love you and MISS YOU!!!!!

Jon Lisa and Paxton said...

oh and I love your new background, super cute!

Horton Family said...

talk to your doctor about the length of trip for aedan. true he will sleep most of the way. when we went to lake powell last august with a 1 year old, my doc said about 1/4 to a 1/2 tsp of baby benadryl will work when they get really fussy but seriously, check before you go!!!!

Josh, Deborah, Ashton and Amanda said...

Oh Rach... When Ashton was a month old, we started making the 12 hour drive from AZ to UT to see my mom monthly... Just plan on stopping OFTEN. Josh and I tried pushing thru, just for the sake of getting the trip over with, and it was MISERABLE! But when we finally got smart, and would stop and set out a blanket in a park or something for 30 min at a time, things were SO much better. Sometimes it would take a few extra hours... but it was TOTALLY worth it to have some sanity in the car!! (then we got REALLY smart and started flying. hee hee...)

Lucy said...

the place is so cute, thanks for inviting me to walk through with you guys, it will be so fun to decorate it and all, Aedan will love the stairs!! just kidding! Lucy