It seems most either throw up at the idea or crave it like no other- but I am so undecided! I'll go out to sushi and it sounds pretty good, but the minute I get it in my mouth I start to think too much about what I'm eating and the gag reflex begins. If it were just me I'd chalk it up to an experience and never go back, but I have a sushi-adoring husband and multiple friends/family members, and I always feel goofy ordering something else!
So last night I braved my fears and agreed to sushi- and IT WAS SO GOOD! Sake Tini, by MCC, had the most mouthwatering fishy but non-fishy creations, and I am still craving them. And it's a really cute restaurant- not your typical Mesa fare. Highly recommend. I might just turn out to be a sushi fan yet!
P.S. Here's just a few photos of the new place! Going crazy trying to pack for the cabin AND pack for a move, but it'll happen.
The Townhouse
Living Room




8 comments:
So Jon and I are those people that CRAVE sushi. We were eating it at least once a week before I got pregnant. Forget being sick, no sushi is the hardest part! I cant wait to get this kid out and try that place you guys went to. Oh and your new place is SO cute! I love, love, love it! I cant wait to come over when I get back and see everything all settled in!
oh and next time youre eating sushi and you get those "im eating raw fish!" thoughts, just change them to thoughts about how good the fish is for your and how low-calorie it is. I miss sushi. Maybe I'll post about it :)
SUSHI - YUM! I had my first try of it a couple months ago and I keep craving it. I didn't know you could get baked sushi too- I want to try that next time, as some of them sound extra yummy!
That is such an adorable town house you're getting! And your pics are lovely!
That condo is so beautiful! you will like it os much
I've never actually tried sushi due to my allergies, but I will admit that the thought of raw fish always made me queesy. The townhouse looks great! When do you guys move in?
So excited for you guys. Still upset that you aren't buying our washer and dryer but hey what can you do :)
Rach- I always thought you LIKED sushi. I feel like I don't know you....
yay! im so excited that you are moving across the street!
I dont know if mike told you, but we watched Aenan last night and he was so much fun. He made my night.
Post a Comment