Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Photos as promised!!!!

Well, except for my new doo.  That will have to wait for a fully showered and prepped photo op.

Hmm, where to start...Aedan wins, as always.  My out-of-state parents/in-laws have put in their special requests for more pics, so I must oblige.  So, without further ado, a day in the life of our little Aedster:

First things first, he has to start the day off with some Vitamin C...



Then it's off for a long day of work- the commute is so cheap now that he can go Fed Ex!


The office keeps him really busy (and I hear his boss Jayson is a real taskmaster...)


But thankfully he still has time to work in some R&R at the park... (pssst...these were at our fun little day trip to Payson last weekend!)


... if the weather permits that is.  It was a little windy...

...and maybe even a swim if he can convince his Dad.


Finally, after a long day he hangs out with his pets


and takes a long relaxing bath before retiring for the evening.

The End.

6 comments:

Shelly Marie said...

oh man I love that kid!!! how cute! totally 100% Aedan!
<3

Jon Lisa and Paxton said...

I have so many comments for these pics... first off that kid does NOT trust the camera. He's always got that wide eyed look. 2nd, the one where Diego is holding him, Aedan kinda looks like E.T. his expression and his scrunched up forehead. Love it. My favorite pic is the one where my mom is holding him. Who doesn't love that face he's making. Oh and finally, the last pic of him in the bath, Im totally gonna blackmail him with that pee-pee shot some day! We miss you and freak! I wanna see your new cut! Love you guys!!!

Tina McKinnon said...

What a sweetheart!!!

Lucy said...

he is too cute for words! I am so lucky to have him for my grandbaby, your comments were so funny!

Jayson, Kim, and Lotta Carlson said...

haha. love the little story line! looks like i'm going to have to become a little more creative... aedan looks so cute in that little fedex box and i'm glad he enjoys a little orange soda now and then :)

Anna said...

He is so cute Rachel!! I just have to say that he has such a cute picture face. PS-we have the same little blue bath for Sharli. Hope things are going great!